Sunday, February 1, 2009

Can a clique stay clique tight?

What is the meaning of friendships? Some friends are there in your life for a reason, some a season and few a lifetime. That word few should be encrypted in to your brain and permenantly implanted to keep you on your toes. Women are devious creatures. I know because I am one. So listen when I tell you that women believe in the eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth mechanism. I have been friends with my BFF Jill for over 10 years and we have been through hell and high water together. I also have two other friends that have been part of the clique for the same amount of time. But some people just seem to never grow up. This is the time of my life where my focus is on my family and my finances. If you aren't trying to grow then I am trying to go. I don't want to be an old lady still dreaming of what if's and How comes. For 2009 work on having positive people in your life who are about changing for the better. Too many people in life are so focused on other peoples faults that they can't see the strengths.

1 comment:

Me said...

Man...that is a deep one because I'm known for dropping folks at the stroke of the second hand on the clock. Not because I'm a cold person, but I am now in a space where I can be okay with having maybe 2 or 3 friends. Girl...I can go on, but I will share that for when we are on the phone. HOLLA!!!!