Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Do men think beyond the present?

I was having a conversation with my husband one night about relationships. We spoke a while about communication within a relationship. I explained to him that most women want to know the reasons WHY? to everything. If we get messed over we want to know why. If we notice that you didn't like something we want to know why?. If you didn't call us when we expected; of course we want to know why? Most women are very detailed and inqusitive about situations. Women think for the future, where as men think for the moment. I asked a friend of mine why he cheated on his wife and he shrugged his shoulders and said mens fave quote "I don't know". I looked at him and challenged him. We went on and on for hours and he still could not give me a definite explanation as to why? This is a mystery to me.

1 comment:

Me said...

Do men think at all? Hell they don't know why they do half the things they do.