Thursday, September 13, 2012

God FORGIVES, but he DOES'NT

I am an avid follower on Instagram..... Someone posted a picture of Ricky "Rozay" Ross's fat ass with the comment of "God forgives, I don't". Due to the fact that I am a christian, that statement really offended me. Of course, I know opinions are like a**holes and everybody has one but I felt the need to stand up for what I believed in. I started posting about his lyrics and how he needs to stop referencing God as if he is his enemy in his songs. Someone basically told me to shut the hell up and turn on a gospel station...lol! I believe that it is my duty to acknowledge God on a daily and that is exactly what I did. People need to quit idolizing these rappers or actors because of their status. If Rick Ross was a regular dude on the street, NOBODY would even care about what he had to say. In this day and age "Money" is the core part of peoples lives. We are damaged by the "LOVE" of money that we cant even open our eyes to see the idealistic viewpoints of a true bigot. If GOD forgives us, then why does he have to feel superior. I know that these are just words but shallow people really take on his beliefs and embrace him as if he were a soveriegn being. IJS! Lets get it together PEOPLE, JEESH!!!!

No comments: