Friday, April 12, 2013

Define "LOYAL", Define "REAL"

First, I want to start off by saying that I am so tired of hearing people say "You aint real" or "You aint Loyal" or "You aint bout that life". This statement is so absurd to me. People walk around trying to define realness to everyone around them and to be honest it just seems superficial to me. We all have a little shady in us. If you say that you don't, then you are lying to yourself and everyone else around you. The only person we should be real with is "ourselves and "GOD". There is too much emphasis on what people arent doing for you, instead of what you arent doing for yourselves. We don't have to keep trying to prove ourselves to PEOPLE. We shouldnt be that shallow. I have learned that people define you based on their own perception of you. Don't allow people to put you in a box and step all over your character....Thats so NOT cool!!!!

4 comments:

BareFoot Countessa said...

Nice to see you back blogging Bird...

We all walk a fine line in life and it comes a point where you realise that nothing you do as a person will please anyone.

I agree we all have some "shady" in our personalities and sometimes certain situations warrants this, but what we can't do is always trying to prove ourselves to others. Tiring is an understatement.

I say do you and worry less what others think.

Bird said...

BareFoot Countessa,

First I wantto say that I enjoy reading your blogs. I totally agree with you. I plan to continue to do me and stay stree free...I will also start blogging more. That itch is back...LOL!

1ManView said...

We have to realize that words are just that, words. For what ever reason, people feel as they need to defy people with a tag of words. Not only their social life, but their sexual life too. We need to let these tags go, and take each other at face value.. ...

I also would like to thank you for becoming a follower of my blog...

Peace and love
1ManView

Bird said...

@1ManView, I totally agree with you on that note. It's my pleasure to follow you. Thanks for reading....!!!